"The Next Generation of Health Innovators"
- Jonathan Weiner, CEO of HLTH
Home to the Young Health Leader Summit, an annual event bringing together emerging industry leaders to help shape the future of health and care delivery.
We believe in the power of getting people together. It's what got us in the Board Room with Dr. Feinberg at Geisinger, behind the scenes at Oscar, at the dinner table with Devoted, and inside the Apple campus. From the first 35-person "road trip" in Danville, Pennsylvania to hundreds having now attended the Young Health Leader Summit, we will continue to find new ways to connect those passionate about a healthier future.
You can attend one of our local "Road Trips", support by wearing our "Health over Everything" logo, join us at events like HLTH to do good in local communities, become a member for insider access, or hire us to come inspire your organization. We are the nation's first health-focused social movement, creating a world where the focus is on Health over Everything.
- Young Health Leader Summit March 4-6, 2020 in Durham NC
- SXSW Pop-up Community Impact focused on Housing
- Advancement Academy Administrative Fellowship Summer Prep Series
- Fully funded, Invite-only International Excursion
- Community Impact building up to "Million Dollar Day" for communities nation-wide