Thursday, February 7th
11:00am Community Impact Continues
- Final pitch presentations submitted by 11:30am
12:00 - 4:00pm Impactful Tours (in groups of 20-30)
Getting to know the office-space and inspirational settings of leading global companies, along with Q&A sessions with leaders shaping the future. More announced soon!
- JLABS (Johnson & Johnson)
Friday, February 8th
9:00am - 12:00pm Small Group Sessions
Be part of the conversation around topics including Venture Capital , New Career Paths, Direct Primary Care, New Models for Payers, Healthcare Team of the Future and more in small groups led by your friends:
- Gabrielle Mueller (Avia Innovation) and Kate Liebelt (Deloitte)
- Elliott Wortham (Cleveland Clinic) and Zain Ismail (Henry Ford)
- Dr. Michael Suk (Geisinger) and Dr. Brooke Buckley (Anne Arundel)
- Others announced in the coming days!
12:00 - 1:30pm Lunch
1:30 - 2:30pm Community Impact Pitch Competition
2:30 - 3:00pm Closing Keynote and Next Steps
Tuesday, February 5th
Tuesday, February 5th from 7pm - 10pm
Early Registration and Welcome Party at location TBD
Wednesday Kickoff and Friday Small Group Sessions will be held in separate locations centrally located near the Design District, South of Market, Mission Bay and Financial Districts of San Francisco.
Thursday tours will take place in various locations including Apple's Global Headquarters in Cupertino.